Friday, June 17, 2011

Jude Law ex wife Sadie Frost's Dog Burns Its Tail

Sadie Frost was left panicking after pet dog Rosie accidentally set fire to her tail.
Sadie Frost's dog has set fire to her tail.
The actress-and-fashion designer's pet pooch Rosie burnt herself after she jumped up onto the kitchen table and wagged her tail across a naked flame.
Sadie - the ex-wife of Jude Law - wrote on her twitter page: "OMG my dog Rosie just jumped on the table and set fire to her tail!!! ouch! (sic)"
In another tweet, she added: "She jumped on my kitchen table!!!!!! (sic)"
However, it seems Rosie wasn't badly hurt, as a calmer Sadie later revealed on the micro-blogging website how she planned to spend her Friday night (17.06.11).

Honestly what the hell is this hahahah, I can't stop laughing on this, the poor dog I can't imagine, don't mistake me I looove dogs 
FOLLOW JUDE LAW ON FACEBOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Buy Jude Law Movies!