Monday, May 28, 2012

London 27th May: Jude Law spotted Very hot...with his Ex wife Sadie Frost and their children at the market at the Primrose Hill Summer Fete :)

Add caption
Very hot...hmmm..not Sadie..not the dog...I'm talking about Juuuude 
Jude Law & Sadie Frost: Sunday With The Kids


From Celebrity baby scoops


Cold Mountain star Jude Law and ex-wife Sadie Frost put on a united front for their kids - daughter Iris, 11, and son Rudy, 9 - in London, England on Sunday (May 27). The group were seen enjoying the sunshine while shopping at the market at the Primrose Hill Summer Fete.
The couple's 15-year-old son Rafferty was not spotted with the family.
The Academy Award-nominated actor, 39, recently talked about his growing kids.
It's amazing how fast my kids are growing up," he shared. "I had a house full of Rafferty's friends recently, and they took over all these rooms. I was like, 'I'm just trying to get to the kitchen, excuse me.' It was like I'd been invaded by this gang, most of whom were bigger than me. It was funny."
Sadie has opened up about her "close" relationship with Jude.
"Jude and I were together for 10 years and we've been separated for almost eight now," she said. "We have to love our children so we have to love each other. He is one of the most important men in my life because he is the father of my kids. We're really quite close now. We're like brother and sister. It's that sort of affection, that brotherly sisterly love."
Jude is also dad to 2-year-old daughter Sophia after a short fling with model and aspiring actress, Samantha Burke.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Buy Jude Law Movies!