Monday, May 7, 2012

Jude Law and his aesthetic sense
Jude Law thinks "making an effort" with your appearance is "polite".
The 39-year-old hunk is renowned for his ever-dapper aesthetic, and is admired the world over for his handsome looks.
Jude thinks taking pride in your appearance shouldn't only be limited to women.
“Do I think men should care about how they look? I think it’s about caring at the right time," he told the latest edition of UK GQ magazine.
"Making an effort is polite, and getting ready and looking after yourself makes an event more fun. Even if, for a guy, that’s just putting on a suit and tie that makes them feel good.”
Jude is known for his casually cool ensembles. The British actor says his style is constantly evolving as he matures.
“I don’t consider myself any great sage of fashion or style, whatever people may want to think," he explained. "I sometimes shy away because I don’t want to get too ‘showy-offy’ but the older I get I think, ‘You have a handkerchief, put it in your pocket.’”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Buy Jude Law Movies!