Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Jude Law snubs the showbiz set for 40th birthday




Jude Law snubbed his showbiz pals as he turned the big 4-0, choosing to have a simple family lunch in London instead.
The Closer actor could have hit the town with a whole army of trendy celeb types to mark his 40th, but decided to leave his partying ways in the past and enjoy some fine food with his closest kin.
At the bash, Law was surrounded by his kids and relatives, and insists he didn't miss the wild antics of his youth.
He says, "It was a beautiful, happy day. A big lunch surrounded by all the people I love most in the world - my children, my parents, my sister, my nieces and nephews, my godparents. Dad made the loveliest speech... I felt very happy. Very at peace."
The star also insists celebrating the milestone gave him a whole new outlook on life, he adds, "It feels like a very real time to take stock and make changes for the right reasons... I've thought about what I like and what I don't like about myself and I've realised that there are sides of myself that only I can change. And I feel like I can move forward now, propelled by everything that has gone before. But not bogged down by it."
And move forward he has - Law was spotted jetting into France on Monday (04Mar13) with a mystery blonde. The leggy companion is the latest in a string of reported flings the hunk has enjoyed since splitting from Sienna Miller for a second time in 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Buy Jude Law Movies!