Friday, June 8, 2012

Jude Law and Sadie Frost’s secret language

On June 8th 2012


Jude Law and Sadie Frost used to speak a secret language so their children couldn’t understand them.

The former couple – who divorced in 2003 – have four children together, sons Finlay, 21, Rafferty, 15, and Rudy, nine and daughter Iris, 11 and Sadie revealed the pair used to chat in the secret language of Uvaguv when they didn’t want the kids to know what they were talking about.

She told Stylist magazine: ”I’d love to be able to speak Spanish. The only language I know is a made-up one called Uvaguv and the only person I’ve ever met that knows the same version as me is my ex Jude. It was quite handy as we could talk and the kids couldn’t understand us.”

Uvaguv is a secret language said to be favoured by witches and freemasons.

However, these days Sadie says her kids ”run riot” as she is no longer such a tough parent.

She explained: ”My two dogs and my kids all run riot and laugh at me. I used to be tougher but as I’ve gotten older I’ve tried to be more easygoing but then everyone takes the p**s.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Buy Jude Law Movies!