It is the happiest week end I spent since a long time ago, I realized a big dream: meet Jude Law, get his autograph, talk to him, and have a picture with him...I did aaallll this and I hope the same thing for all fans reading and following this blog. so here is what happened from Friday 18th August until 201st August 2011:
Thursday 18th August 2011:
- Evening after work: Went out to buy chocolates and red flowers so I can keep it until the next day because I was afraid to not have time to do it.
Friday 19th August 2011:
- I was soo excited that I couldn't sleep that night, I woke up early in the morning, I went to the airport, I was so afraid that something bad happens with the flight...cancelled...delayed..and the play is at 7h30 pm..hopefully we had just a delay of 40minutes so it was fine.
- I arrived at Heathrow airport at 5h30 pm, let me tell you I don't know how I did to get into central London in one hour, used Heathrow express and then the underground..A friend of mine who bought Anna Christie ticket for me was waiting for me between 6 and 7 pm at Lupita Restaurant behind sharing Cross station so it was fine I was on time, got the ticket at 6h30pm, run to the hotel and no time to do the check in so I let my luggage there because It was 7h10pm, took the taxi for a distance that I was able to do in 5minutes by walk :)
-Here I am at the Donmar Warehouse, a very cozy theater that you can hardly believe it's one from the outside, very discrete and charming inside. I had the seat B14 at the circle, I took the seat and made sure to put my view glasses.
- It's 7h30 pm the play began and it's excellent, I've never seen such high level of performances. Jude law appears in the second part like a sailor who was about to die in the sea but he survived, the first thing that you can see is his TORSO, incredibly amazing it's like he did a lot of training and it seems to suit him a lot, he is HOT and gorgeous, the wet torso of Jude Law is something which makes you feel in a hiiiigh temperature and you can't forget that. He falls in love with Anna Christie, I will not tell you the story but it's better that you read the play before attending because they are acting with both Irish ans Swedish accent and sometimes it's very hard to understand, however Jude is brilliant and you can see him kissing Anna , such a good kisser. Just imagine with me he will kiss her twice a day between the 4th august and the 8th October.
- After 2h we got a break of 15min before the last part of the play and it finished at 10h pm. and It was time to wait for Jude....what happened is that Jude Law is not using the front door of the theater, he is using the back door in the parallel street to go home and of course I missed him that night. I was soo sad but I was hopping to return the next day and try again.
Saturday 20th August 2011:
- I visited London, it's a very nice city, a must see for all people living in this earth. I was visiting and thinking how can I do this time, I decided finally to pass by the theater just to see what was happening. I found that when they are doing the break between the end of the first play and the beginning of the second one, It seems that Jude is going out from the back door of the theater every day at 5pm to have a coffee so you can't miss him but I advise people to not do that because he feels a little bit bothered at that time because the only thing he wants is to relax. He was back at 5h30 pm walking fast, I got only my book signed (Cold mountain) and he asked us to leave him.
- I decided to come back another time at 10pm like the day before because the flowers and the chocolates it was necessary to give that to him and I waited for him at the back door, with other Russian girls who already gave the flowers to him (you can see them in my last article)...and guess what...he decided to go out from the front door...I was very sad..but an incredible thing happened then, I met 2 guys Ben and Thomas who were like angels saving me, they took me to a pub where Jude is used to have a drink and Hallelujah he was there...I walked to him I was hesitant to talk to him and finally he saw me, I gave him the flowers and them the chocolates, he was smiling and thanks me. we shacked hands, I told him that I did 1300miles to see him, he asked me about my country, made a compliment about it, he asked me if I attended the play I said yes and I explained him how I waited for him in the wrong door and he laughed, I told him that he is amazing, and then I asked him for the picture, he was nice to me and accepted, I apologized to bother him, he said it's ok. Ben (one of my angels) took the pictures, we said goodbye and I hopped for him a nice evening....THE END oh goood I couldn't imagine having Jude only for me, I was sooo happy :)
I guess now I can die....no I won't I want to meet him another time, hahaha
here is my picture with him, and a picture of the Donmar theater, others pictures will follow later
|Inside the theater|
|Me and Jude Law...Ruth Wilson behind us|